11.14.2008

favorite color...

when people ask me "what's your favorite color?"...to me that's one of the toughest questions...

there's just too many choices out there and to me it all depends...and sometimes it really depends on my mood or the phase that i'm in...i'll share some of my favorite color schemes in a room later on.

but really, i don't have a specific color that i can consider my "favorite"...do you?

i was looking for a new flash drive for myself and found this from the Pantone website (http://www.pantone.com/pages/flashdrives/product.aspx)

these are my 2 favorites...just love the bright colors...hhmmm...which one should i get...

i actually like the pantone 716c.

*update* - i've purchased the orange flash drive...yay...can't wait...now i have to wait for the snail mail...

No comments: