1.05.2011

Twenty-Eleven Calendar

Early this week I was finally inspired to work on some calendars for 2011. Every year I always tell myself to make my own, especially seeing all kinds of stuff around the blog world always inspired me. I always thought to myself, "I can do that!" So finally this year I made one...actually 12.



For doing it pretty quick I must admit, I'm proud of myself. The images isn't as crisp and clean as I'd like, but not bad for wanting to get it done in one day since the new year has already arrived.



I sent the files to some of my friends to show them what I've done and so they can print it out and make use of them if they'd like. And one of my dear friends texted me a picture of the calendar at her work station, which made me extremely happy to see.

Thanks to some words of encouragement from my friends, I'll definitely make them every year and share it with them. It'll be a little present from me to them and created with lots of love.

Looking forward to what next years concept idea will be.


I sized them so it can fit a cd jewel case.


Or it can be posted on an inspiration board, fridge, etc.

(Quick photos from my iPhone.)

1 comment:

Cherisse said...

Hi Levina! I LOVE IT! Great Job!