3.08.2010

happy {birthday} monday...



it's my guys birthday today!...happy birthday LOVE!...we're just having a simple celebration today. dinner with friends and then watching a movie (Alice in Wonderland in 3D IMAX)...it's the march madness of birthdays. tons of birthdays this month.



and over the weekend i finally bought a new camera. so exciting. tons to learn on my new camera and extremely excited for what the new camera has to offer. (thanks to my guy who said that the only thing he wants for his birthday is for me to buy the camera that i've been wanting.)



last week i wasn't able to post much since i'm still trying to figure out things for my blog. i attended the blog out loud event in san francisco and got inspired with ideas, tips, etc. hopefully it'll get me out of this rut that i've been having.

it's going to be a great week...

source
source
source

No comments: